Monday, August 31, 2009

Facing The Truth


So my girlfriend was being her normal playful self sitting by my side tormenting the hell out of me. She proceeds to put her arm firmly around my neck so she can persecute me by continuing the conversation we had last night. So here we are face to face staring each other directly in the eye and she asks the question to revive the conversation of last night. I try to pull away and the grip is tightened and at this point she says 'You just don't want to face the truth'! At this point I burst out laughing raucously because she was the only thing in my immediate sight! Confused by my laughter I said, well if what I am seeing right now is truth I will continue to dwell in my ignorance because since way back when with Adam and Evil women have been deceiving men! :-) ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finger Licking Good!!!!

Finger Licking Good!!!!
A moment every Trini could relate to :-)